March 1, 2018
2. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” C.Schultz
- 1.Elio, 5 months, noticing a bird.
3. Elio sleeping like a baby.
In Chinese Astrology, each year is related to a animal for a 12 year cycle. 2018 is the
Year of the Dog again (1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006). Like my beloved Great Danes, those born in the year of the dog tend to be loyal, honest, kind, have a strong sense of loyalty and will do just about anything for the person(s) they think are the most important. Some well known people born during a year of the dog were —
Winston Churchill (1874), Mother Teresa (1910), Steven Spielberg (1946)
After saying all of this, I must admit my tribute to the 2018 Chinese New Year is mostly to celebrate the EXCEPTIONALITY of a DOG.
1 2 3
Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen. Orthan Pamuk
- Huck communicating that he will have a seat and wait for you.
- Nana communicating that she would appreciate some of your time and attention.
- Nana letting you know she is ready.
- “I just love you!!”
- “This is mine!!!”
My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog thinks I am. Author Unknown
Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made.