I am a very lucky girl!! My husband supports a nice life for our family. Our needs are met, we live in a nice community, my kids have opportunity and we enjoy life together. While some may say my day is quite carefree I would say I concur. Truly I am very lucky! And I make sure I pass my good fortune on wherever and whenever I can. Also, I accept the good and difficult in my life and make the most of it.
The worst parts of my week, if you can even call it that, are the constant doctors appointments (gp, neuropsych, neurology, surgeon, urologist, therapist, etc…). I usually have 3 appointments a week for varying reasons. Next week for example I will have a MRI, therapist session, support group and urologist. The week following I will have a appt with neuropsychologist, my neurologist, support group and my therapist. While I’m very fortunate to have this wonderful team of people constantly touching base with me — I long for days with no appointments. At the same time I enjoy each and every one of these fabulous people. I feel blessed that these professionals do what they do and I get to be a part of it all.
That said today was a lovely day. The sun was shining, my husbands business is thriving, my kids are progressing and I had a day with no appointments!!! I met some fabulous people, enjoyed visiting with good friends, had a fun lunch out with my husband, watched my son play soccer, talked to my daughter, pet my dogs, felt the sun shine on my face and embraced every moment. It was truly a lovely day!
- 8:30am wake-up, allow my legs to move, stretch my tendons and feet
- blog or read while I’m stretching my legs, feet and tendons— it’s a slow process
- 9:15am take my 🐶 dogs 🐶 outside— at 4 pounds each they sure are tiny but mighty sassy
- feed 🥘 my dogs 🐶 🐶
- eat 🍳 breakfast
- take medicine — 6 pills total but only after eating something
- put clean dishes away
- start a load of laundry 👕 👖 🧦
- make the 🛏 beds 🛏
- other 🏠 chores — vacuum, clean, wash, trash, etc….
- bathe 🛀
- prepare for errands for the day (gather checks, mail, fed-x boxes, write lists, etc…)
- 12:30pm lunch with my sweet husband —- Pizza 🍕 😋
- 1:30pm run errands
- 3:00pm talk to my daughter on the phone ☎️
- 3:30pm my son ☀️ is 🏠 from school
- 4:30pm volunteer for concessions at my sons high school during JV ⚽️ Game
- 5:30pm volunteer for concessions at my sons high school during JV ⚽️ Game
- 6:30pm watch VARSITY ⚽️ Game — my beautiful boy is on the far right (#6)
- 7:30pm continue watching VARSITY ⚽️ Game (4-0–MSHS WON!) 💥💫☄️💥
- 8:30pm 🏡 again 🏠 again, jiggity jig jig 🏠 🏡 🏠
- 9:00pm have a 🥪 🥗 🥣 bite to eat with my husband 🍴 while our boy goes out to eat with his soccer ⚽️ buddies
- 9:30pm take medicine (5 pills but again only after eating something)
- 9:45pm relax 📺 📚 📱 ✍️ 📝 🖥
- 11:00pm bed 🛏 💤 😴